Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy long weekend :)

For everyone who gets a one, Happy long weekend! And if you don't get a long weekend where your from may I suggest taking one anyways? Lol you know you wanna ;)

I've made my pasta salad, beers are in the fridge, I've got my red and white ensemble and I'm ready to celebrate Canada day :) were going to a cousins for a little BBQ and pool party and might go check out the fireworks later too (btw perk of living so close to the border I can watch fireworks today and Monday!)

Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!





p.s. I bought a pregnancy test... It's sitting on the shelf under the bathroom sink. I'm tempted to use it but won't just in case this is just another wonky cycle. If AF doesn't show by Sunday I'm breaking that sucker out!