Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

156 bpm :)

Today has been a good day :)

My ultrasound went much better than last time. I could tell immediately that that the image on the screen was what it was supposed to be. It looked so different last time. The technician was actually the same one as we had before but I doubt she remembered us.
She started doing her measurements right away and telling us exactly what she was doing (which she didn't do last time) And the heart beat was there at 156 :) yay the little beans heart is still thumping away. I feel so relieved.

I got some pictures this time too which was nice, I will scan them later and post them at the end of the week. I think I will do a weekly post (seems to be the trend).

She said I was measuring right on track at 7w3d and confirmed my due date as March 11.

Hubby and I have decided to tell our parents this evening. We were gonna wait to tell his til we see them again in 2 weeks but he wants to tell them now and I'm ok with that.

I'm gonna go nap now cause I slept horribly, and didn't fall asleep til at least 1am! Despite my attempt at an early night lol

Oh and ps there was only 1 little one there ;)