Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, July 2, 2011

I couldn't wait....

So there I was just sitting up in my craft room/spare room and all of a sudden I got up walked to the bathroom and pulled out that little test. It was like a little voice in my head told me it was time. I don't know what came over me, I was quite content with waiting another day. So I did it, I tested..... Hubby doesn't know I even bought a test let alone that I took it, and this morning we had a fight. A stupid fight but a fight none the less. He's still mad at me. Kinda avoiding me actually. As stupid as the fight was it wasn't the kind of fight that could be resolved by me telling him about the test either, in fact it might only prolong the fight. So now I'm stumped, how do I tell him about my BFP!?! :)

Sending good thoughts to everyone in their tww :)