Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Blah ... Cheeseburgers were not a good idea

I feel gross.
Burpy, bloated kinda nauseous gross.
All because as I was leaving work this evening I thought it would be a good idea to go to mcdonalds.
AND not only did I think it was a good idea, but for some reason I thought eating a double cheeseburger and two regular cheeseburgers was a smart move.
I don't even remember when the last time I had mcdonalds or any fast food was... So I think I kinda overdid it. Now I'm exhausted and want to sleep but can't because when I close my eyes it's all gurgles. I kinda want to puke, except puking scares me. It's only happened a handful (no exaggeration) of times in my life (if we count alcohol induced then make it two handfuls), I do everything in my power to avoid it, and cry like a baby when it happens.

This week has been pretty mediocre for me, nothing really has happened. I've worked the past two evenings, and boy am I sore after. I stand for almost eight hours straight. When I'm done my feet, knees, hips, and back all ache.

Today is two days now without spotting, so hopefully that's over with. I can't help but be nervous even with hearing good news on Saturday. I'm kinda now scared about infection... But we did a swab last Wednesday so that would tell us I'm hoping.

Were going to a friends cottage this weekend. In the middle of nowhere. The closest hospital is twenty five minutes away and it's small. Hopefully we won't need it but I can't help but worry some. If the spotting stays away that will help me feel better. Hopefully I am able to relax and enjoy myself. We debated not going but I know hubby has been looking forward to it so I'm putting on my brave face.

7 more days til my ultrasound.

I think I migh be ok to try to sleep now. I'll stop my rambling for now ;)

Hope everyone is having a good week!