Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

Owie owie owie

:( I am a giant stripped lobster.

I decided to spend my day off today lounging in the pool over at Hubby's Aunts house. It was great. Such a good way to spend a hot day. I usually do not burn much, maybe my face might get a little red but it usually fades after a day. Well usually I am not hanging out by water when tanning, and I kinda forgot it attracts the suns rays... And now I am a red hot mess. And to make it worse I have stripes... Apparently I must have been sitting on an angle, because the left half of my face is turning bright red, and the right side of my face and neck are super white... I have stripes down most of my body too... I don't remember it being so hard to get an even tan when I was younger. Evil evil sun.

Pictures to follow because it is too horrible to keep to myself :(

Oh and I am almost out of aloe vera.... This is gonna suck.