Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Not feeling to positive :(

I'm going to start by saying I highly dislike my doctor.... She doesn't have a clue...

*warning potentially TMI descriptions used*

My day today started with my 530am (becoming routine) pee, in my half awake state I notice that the toilet paper had a slightly brownish discharge to it (I always look cause I'm paranoid), I was kinda freaked but shrugged it off and went back to sleep.

An hour later I made myself (so I could look) pee again before leaving to take Hubby to work... There it was again....light brown on the toilet paper... I was slightly more panicked but didn't tell Hubby.

After I dropped him off I came home and went back to sleep. I woke around 9:30 and pee'd again...this time all clear. But it didn't help my growing fear...I called the doctors office and told the receptionist (who is the sweetest thing ever) she told me to stay in bed if possible and call her if there's blood. My appointment was at 1:20pm so I spent the morning in bed, pee'd a few more times (still clear) and tried to relax.

At my appointment I pee'd in my cup and noticed a slight tinge on the toilet paper again. Not as noticeable as before but it was there. My doctor (whom I saw for confirmation last week) asked all the same questions as before, as if it was my first time seeing her. When was my last period, is this my first pregnancy, do I have living children etc in-between my answers she flipped thru my chart looking at papers (papers that should have had the info I'm telling her). Then she asks (with a puzzled look) when my last pap was. Duh it should be in my file it was in January when I was pregnant. Then she says she needs to have the results faxed to her so we can determine if I need another? Wtf after the last pap she sat there with the supposed results in her hand and told me all was good. Where did they go?

After about 5 minutes she comes back says the results arrived I don't need one, just one swab to send for cultures and has me do it myself. Wouldnt you know it, there it was on the swab the brownish discharge. To me it looks similar to the discharge right before or right after my period... She just looks at it and says book an appointment in 4 weeks and if I start to bleed go to the hospital.

That's it?!?!

WTF?!?

I haven't been having any "cramping" just a few twinges and a kind of stretching feeling the past few days. So now I just sit and have to wait and see what happens. Great.

I'm trying really really hard to stay positive. Some ppl have actual bleeding and have successful pregnancies... I could be fine.

Today I am 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant.

Oh and yesterday I found out girl cousin is having twins. So ya how's that for salt in the wound....I'm probably gonna skip out of our big brother gathering tomorrow....