Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wrong number

Someone called me today (I forget where she said she was from) to wish me congratulations on the arrival of my new baby boy.... ?

The conversation went some thing like this:

Me: hello
Lady: Hi (all cheerful) I'm "name" calling from "wherever"
Me: ummm ok?
Lady: I'm just calling to congratulate and see how things are going with you and your new baby?
Me: ummm you have the wrong number
Lady: is this not 1234567? (my number)
Me: ya that's my number
Lady: so you didn't just have a baby boy?
Me: no I have not just had a baby (getting slightly irritated that she still thinks I'm who she's trying to congratulate)
Lady: have you had a baby recently?
Me: NO. I do not have any children
Lady: oh well I must have the wrong number then.

YOU THINK?? Seriously? Me saying she had the wrong number in the first place should have been the her first clue.

So after having the days I had this week already this is the phone call I get today. Really?
I was nice but seriously irritated and could have done without that call. I guess it coulda been worse, she coulda called yesterday.