Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Cirque du Soleil ~ Quidam

Horray!
Last night I went to Ottawa with my mom, Baby G, and the foster girl (random girl that lives at my moms now ever since Baby G brought her there). My mom had bought us all tickets for the Cirque du Soleil show for our birthdays :) it was soo cool. I only wish it was longer (cause 2 hours isn't long enough haha).

They didnt allow any sort of pictures to be taken, although Im sure I coulda got a few since I had my ipod and it doesnt have a flash but I didnt want to risk it. There were a few random flashes going off but security quickly found them and that was the end of that.

I did buy a program since I wanted a few pics to remember the night, and so I've scanned it into my computer to share with you :)
The German Wheel - one of my favourites; he got this thing spinning so fast

Boum Boum - I'm not sure about this guy, he showed up a few times and always seemed angry, almost evil

Diabolos - These girls were pretty cool, they had those spindles doing all sorts of moves

Aerial Contortion in silk - I love love love any act like this; this one was more artistic with not as many crazy moves

Aerial hoops - another fave; these girls were so cool to watch


Statue - a quiet slow moving act, the positions they were balanced in was unreal, we could see their abs shaking as they held each other in the poses


Cloud swing - this had some pretty moves as she swing thru the air on the cord

The Target- random in between act, fun to watch

This is one of the first scenes before the girl leaves home; the story is a little hard to follow


If you ever have the chance to see the show I highly recommend it! It was soo good :)