Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, June 3, 2011

I know I'm slightly random at times

I was just looking at my blog and decided that it is a mess. A random mess. I apologize for that but I can partially explain, first of all I am generally on a day to day basis fairly random, the things I do, the things I think, all random. It is one of my qualities that can rub Hubby the wrong way at times, it's also a quality I think keeps things interesting ;)

I feel the need to share this with you so that you do not think I am someone struggling to find a blog identity. I've noticed as I've browsed other blogs a lot seem to focus on a main topic. I started this blog to give myself an outlet, an outlet for all the different emotions and thoughts I have. In-between the difficult stuff I write about the fun things, simply because I do not know if i could even read a blog that only had troubled thoughts. Plus I usually am an optimistic person, I have heard the phrase "your always smiling" many times :)

Last night I saw the movies Bridesmaids with MOH and the rest of the bridal party. It was such a cute movie, and really funny too. There were a few moments in it that hit a little close to home for me (it's supposed to be a comedy), one line in particular was said "This pity party is over" - combined with some of the other dialogue it made me think. I've been feeling pretty low lately and I just can't seem to shake it, I've been holding back about blogging these things but I've decided I am just going to get it over with. Blogging after all has made me feel much better when dealing with other things, for instance the miscarriage. I felt like a weight had been lifted as soon as I wrote about it. I have decided that in an effort to move forward I will try this outlet again and see if it is the missing piece. So maybe not today or tomorrow but very shortly once I figure out a way to get it all out without seeming like a total rant I will.

So thank you in advance

<3