Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

She flies thru the air with the greatest of ease

Yesterday's meeting was informative yet unsuccessful as we hit a dead end with our plan. There were a lot of great ideas, but unfortunately the product developers are not able to proceed with our plans until the software bigwig agrees to look at our plan. Sound confusing? That's all the details I can give ;) basically we use a software that could be improved with this plan of ours. If successful it would be a very big deal for long term care facilities. We have all the connections and templates it's a matter of the software agreeing to try it. Blah.
The doctor is still pretty convinced that we will make it happen, I'll just keep working until needed again I suppose.
-------
Cute side note my mini me sister has been texting me non stop for the past 24hours; one of her birthday gifts was a cell phone! As much as I enjoy the texts, shes 13! Geez.. Most the texts are followed by "hehehe" which makes me laugh each time.
-------
So my adventure today consisted on myself and my mom driving to Montreal and taking flying trapeze lessons! My mom has done it a few times, and I had been making fun of her for it but decided to check it out. It was hard! My muscles hurt sooo much, and I'm pretty sure I pulled a muscle in my butt. The class was just over 2 hours, the first was spent practicing more basic moves such as pulling your legs onto the bar and swinging upside down. You have to time things just right, and keep good posture for the harder moves to work. My mom was practicing more advanced moves, shes actually pretty good. Once you learned posture and technique they brought in the catcher and you had to swing from your bar and they caught you while swinging on another. I am pleased to say I successfully did it! :) I was so nervous and scared but it was fun. Might even go again.