Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

American Idol

I would like to post a more official blog but I'm tired, and feeling a little lazy...

It's been a very busy week at work, and Friday we are meeting with some people about a potential pilot project, kinda excited and nervous about that one. I need to make sure I'm prepared, ive never had to pitch an idea to someone before. I'm sure the doctor will do most of the talking since he initiated it, it's really nice that he is even allowing us to be part of it (a lot of doctors are self absorbed), he wants our names attached to this is it flies.

Saturday I am going on an adventure. I will have to tell you all about it after, if I tel you now you might think I'm nuts or not believe me ;).


American Idol just ended, we have become dedicated viewers lol. If I was american I would vote but instead I will just send good vote vibes :) Im rooting for Pia and Paul. They both have amazing voices, all the contests left are good but those two are going all the way. Paul will bet a deal no matter how he does.

And that is all for today. Time to watch the episode of Full House we PVRd :) love that show