Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

I have been inspired

Well I haven't started reading that new book yet... As excited as I am to begin I got distracted. Last night after my post I decided to click that little next blog (or whatever it's called) link at the top of the page. This is where distraction and inspiration combine. I found a blog I absolutely love! I'm hooked and haven't stopped reading it since. The blogger has been writing since 2006 so I have a lot to catch up on lol I even have gone so far as deciding to become one of her followers ;). She has given me an idea of where I want to go with this new blog of mine, and I think there is a very good chance I will keep it up. And so with that I'm off again to catch up on her tales of 2007. It's a rainy day today and I'm still lying in bed slightly fevered, can't think of a better way to relax :)