Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Random Thursday thoughts

Today is Thursday and do you know what that means? It means it's the start of the weekend :) Hubby is lucky enough to not work Fridays and with myself not working (well everyday is like the weekend for me ;)) the weekend starts now! (I do not know why I felt the need to have an exclamation point there, it's not that exciting...)

Lol anyways we had ourselves a nice little BBQ tonight, we have been bbqing a lot lately which is nicer than slaving away over the stove. BBQ food just tastes better. I would like to get a BBQ cookbook so I can learn how to cook a few more things, I like variety and switching things up, Hubby not so much. He would be happy with meat and potatoes every night.

My garden continues to grow, I swear everyday things are getting taller and new sprouts are making their appearance. I can't wait to be able to pick something from the garden and eat it :) maybe we can just buy a house in the country and be farmers ;) or not.

I have been trying my bestest to exercise on a daily basis, I'm not very good at it. As in I always forget or I will remember to do it but decide not to. I need some motivation and right now fitting into my clothes that are too tight just is not enough. You would think it would be but nope it's not helping any. I just don't have the willpower to go through with it. I'm thinking of maybe joining a exercise class or something like that. I figure if I join then once in the class I will complete the class... Cause that's another problem I have, I start exercising and give up way too soon. Hubby's uncle owns one of the local gyms so I can get a membership for cheap (if for anything at all), I feel like a workout buddy would be helpful too... I need to find someone. My other thought is something I saw someone else do... I could weigh myself and post my measurements for you all to see. Then continue to post updates for my progress and if you see I'm not following up then give me trouble! I'm seriously considering this one, I'm pretty sure someone I know did that on Facebook last year or so. It would be easier to do it here since you don't know me, no embarrassment.

Thursday is the day the free local newspaper is delivered (the regular one is insanely expensive), I always look forward to the paper because of all the flyers that come with it. I am a flyer junkie. Even when I have no money to spend I love to look at the flyers. I saw something real interesting in the Walmart flyer... So I thought I should share it with you... Seriously? Bathing suits for dogs? Do people really buy those?? I had a good laugh and then seriously considered buying one to make my dog wear for fun, so ya I'm sure someone else is thinking the same thing. Don't worry I'm not gonna buy one lol.

Did you watch American Idol last night? We watched it, we figured we watched every other episode that there was no point in stopping just because one of our favorites didn't make it into the top two. I was holding my breath Tuesday hoping the rumors that Haley was going to have to replace Lauren were true, but no such luck. Out of the two finalists I'm glad Scotty won, even though he kinda bores me. He was after all MiniMe's choice for the win so I decided that as a good big sister I would cheer for him too. They had the show packed full of stars that's for sure, I was pretty impressed. Do they always have that many star performances on the finale?

Oh speaking of shows, I occasionally will watch "The Talk" which has that Julie girl who hosts Big Brother on it. Anyways they were talking about reality shows and kept dropping "Big brother" into the mix. Lol just a little free advertising. It made me excited to think about that starting again soon. I think the start of July? Pretty excited :)

Oh and did you know the dollar store sells ovulation predictor kits? I knew they sold pregnancy tests.. But ovulation kits? If they work I suppose that would be a he'll of a lot cheaper than buying the big name brands. In case your wondering I did not buy any. I thought about it. Technically we are still "not trying", so buying a kit would be more towards trying. I tell ya tho this not trying is pretty stressful, I'm constantly wondering if maybe we "accidentally" conceived again and secretly hoping we did. It's driving me nuts. I didn't temp this month (I did last month cause my body has been so screwy), I'm thinking of doing it again next month tho just to keep tabs on what's happening. I'm still not convinced everything is back to normal, but I can't really do anything cause if I were to tell the doctor she would probably laugh when I tell her were not really trying but it's just a hunch.

And so aside from the fact that my birthday is in 3 days I have nothing else to ramble about. So I will leave you with this picture of our dog stealing a drink out of Hubby's freshly pour glass of water. Haha she is sneaky like that, he sat down to pet her and when he was looking out the window she snuck a sip. Once she did it once he figured why stop her and I decided to take a pic lol.

Have a good weekend everyone :)