Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I can't sleep

It's 1:05 am and I'm laying here in bed awake. Wide awake.
I guess that's what I get for taking a nap today. I'm so bored right now! I've looked at all my regular sites I read, creeped almost everyone on my Facebook, caught up on all my blog reading... I even took a break and tried to sleep but nothing. Hubby and the dog are hogging the bed so that's not making this any easier. I've considered going downstairs but then what would I do? If I watched tv I probably would just wake hubby and he has to get up for work in a few hours, so not a good idea.
I don't even have anything substantial to blog about since I already did my weekly summary.
Well I guess I'm gonna start randomly googling things until I get tired. Hope everyone is having sweet dreams!