Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I just realized it was Wednesday...

I have gone most of the day thinking today was Tuesday for some reason.... Now that I realize its not I kinda feel cheated outta my Wednesday!

Anyways I have been watching my stats lately and have noticed my number of readers seem to be growing :) I feel kinda silly but that makes me happy lol

But I am wondering who are you people? I only have 3 followers whom I believe 2 are from the states, and 1 Aussie ... The rest of you are strangers.

According to my stats I have at least one reader in Canada, Germany, Denmark and Singapore! I realize these could all be random people but I invite you to follow and make yourselves known :)

And that is all for now, I need to go start dinner!