Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

Blah

Before I start I want to say I apologize if I am a downer lately. 
I feel like April has just been a shit month. I actually feel like 
this year in general has been a roller coaster that bottoms out 
real fast and low. 
 
I'm bored, all the time. How people manage to stay home and play 
housewife is a mystery to me. I can't do it. Well maybe I could if 
I had chose to do it, but not like this. 
 
I find myself spending the morning sleeping in, I then wake up play 
with the dog and eat something (usually toast with peanut butter), 
after I've eaten I check the job boards, maybe send out a resume if 
there's something there.  Then I look around and decide what to 
clean that day. Our home isn't that big, there's not a lot to clean 
and if I don't clean something that day hubby tends to get crabby 
(in his mind if I'm home all day I could at least perfect my 
housewife skills) 
 
I've found this time off work is really testing my friendships with 
"work" friends. Even tho the facility just opened in October I had 
worked with a group of the employees at my previous job.  Out of 
this group I only have really talked too and seen one of these 
people. Since when did getting laid off become a contagious illness? 
I feel like I've been shunned which only adds insult to injury. 
 
Point is I'm bored. And I'm lonely. And I feel like with all this 
time on my hands I could and should blog more but don't due to not 
wanting to post downer posts each day, also I'm often at a lack or 
words, or the urge to blog is at the wrong times. For example right 
now I'm writing this post on the notepad on my blackberry and will 
post later. I would just do the mobile blogging except my phone is 
with koodo and apparently they don't support it.