Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Grumpy...not sure why

Ugh.. The weekend is practically over which means back to work tomorrow. Is it bad that i dread my job? Our weekend was a little more eventful than usual (we tend to veg on weekends); did nothing Friday night, went for a nice long walk Saturday during the day with the dog, out to a birthday gathering Saturday night, and bridesmaid duties and homemade pizzas on Sunday.

Hubby bailed on me today, sending me alone to his aunts house. I have no problem going over there, they tend to have an open door policy and are always welcoming. They kind of play the role of our local parents since we live away from our own, and the cousins are our age and really good friends. But today I was pretty miffed. He bailed at the last minute, I say were leaving at 12:30 and at 12:25 he says "I don't think I'm going to go, I have lots of laundry to do"...seriously? He was kinda in a grump from the minute he woke up which of course makes me feel grumpy, small living arrangements makes it easy to pass on a bad mood. He still seems kinda grump even after a day to himself so I'm kinda avoiding him still.

I don't even know if he's the real reason I'm grumpy... I woke up fine, feeling like a relaxing Sunday morning and excited for pizza (fave), sure he ticked me off but normally I'm over it by now. I'm finding lately my moods are just not so great, I don't know if it's related to all the drama at work, or delayed emotions from the miscarriage, maybe it's nothing at all. All I know is I am not that fun to be around these days. I'm thinking early bedtime today might be good.