Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Long weekend recap

Long weekends. Love them. Despite the fact that recently our long weekends seem to be booked solid with events. No resting and relaxation for us. This one was no exception.

This Saturday MOH married hubby's cousin :) it was a beautiful day lots of smiles and love all around.

The celebrations began Thursday with the redecorating of the hall, followed by more decorating Friday, manicures and pedicures for the ladies while the men were golfing. Rehearsal was Friday evening followed by food and drinks at Hubby's aunt and uncles house.

Saturday was busy! Hair and makeup bright and early! Btw I don't wear much makeup and am kicking myself for not getting a good pic of how amazing my face looked! Seriously! I've never had makeup done that good before! It was supposed to rain but the sun was hot all day. We had so much fun.

Hubby had informed me that people were congratulating him at the church... Which is odd because we had not announced anything worth congratulating. At the hall the same happened to me. It became obvious we had a leak. We didn't want to be a distraction during someone else's wedding. Family didn't see it that way as Hubby's uncle (father of the groom) announced our pregnancy for us during his speech!!! I was soo embarrassed. Relieved it was out there since 90% of the family appeared to already know but still embarrassed. Apparently those who hadn't heard were already wondering because I am showing and am usually quite thin. When I gain 5 pounds it is noticable. They noticed.

So our announcement was made a day earlier than planned. Not too sure yet how MOH felt about that... Everyone else felt it was another reason to celebrate... She has been funny with all the wedding stress anyway so I've had a difficult time figuring her out lately.

I have a few fun pictures to share but I'll do that in a day or so. My mother in law is here visiting for the week.

Hope everyone had a great weekend :)