Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm quickly becoming the worst blogger ever!

I'm awful lazy these days.
I think about blogging, but then I never actually do it.
Not that I have all sorts of exciting things going on but I'm sure there's something I could tell you about.

So today I'm blogging.

Recap of the past few weeks. Work, work and more work. Yup that sums it up. Not exciting.
I did have an interview for a new job, fingers crossed that works out. I didn't tell them I was pregnant, I figure I'll mention it after the offer me the job.

We had that birthday BBQ for hubby. Low key fun with the cousins.

Our neighbours are almost ready to move so we have now inherited a fence which Hubby put together last week as well as a dishwasher. Two major scores there. Crappy about them leaving though, they were the only neighbours we actually talk to regularly.

MOH's bachlorette Party was this past Saturday. It was just a simple girls night with booze, and dirty games and prizes. Out of the guests there were 3  heavy drinkers, 1 casual drinker, 3 non drinkers and 1 fake drinker (me). I pulled off the fake drinking really well no one suspected anything, I did have a little help from girl cousin. I had to confide in her about the pregnancy cause I needed help then and will again this Saturday for the wedding.

Sunday Hubby and I traveled to Toronto to the amphitheater to see Incubus in concert. Great show, always is, and no this isn't our first time going to see them. Incubus was Hubby's favourite band when I met him and I at the time hated them by association to someone I highly disliked. But I caved and started actually listening to them and instantly was hooked. I even agreed to dance to an Incubus song as our first dance at the wedding. 

Monday had some exciting news for a few people. Girl cousin had her ultrasound and found out she is having a girl and a boy :) which brings the 2012 baby count up to 2 boys and 1 girl. Maybe we can add another girl with ours and round out the numbers. Hubby thinks we're having a girl.

Monday was also exciting for us. More me than Hubby unfortunatly since he was not able to get out of work... :( but my mom came to town and accompanied me to my ultrasound. And there on the screen was our little 12w1d baby all shaped like a baby! Heart thumping away at 166 beats per minute. I feel so relieved. We will be telling the rest of the family after the wedding this weekend and then the rest of the world shortly after that.

And on that note I will leave you for now with a picture. I have to go get ready cause I'm meeting a friend at 10.
ultrasound @ 12 weeks
little bump forming @ 11weeks