Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

I'm sick :(

I hope everyone had a great weekend! :)

We had a little BBQ birthday celebration here for Hubby on Friday night, just a few people, girl cousin, her husband and her two brothers along with their spouses. Of course Hubby and I were there and his brother too. My meat aversion apparently includes the turkey burgers we bought... Luckily we had been snacking all afternoon so I just played it off as being full since none of them "know" about the pregnancy yet (the girls might suspect).

Saturday night I worked again. This week I have worked 5 out of the 6 shifts I was scheduled for, the 6th was supposed to be tonight, but I'm sick.

My head feels like it's triple the size, my nose is stuffed but burning and I have a funny taste in my mouth. Last night while at work I had a fever and kinda felt like I was going to either be sick or pass out. So tonight I stayed home.

I have the next 3 days off but it looks like i'll be spending them in bed :( blah.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm too tired to read blogs so I'll catch up tomorrow.