Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Shutter Love

Today I post pictures. I have for many years enjoyed photography, in high school I took my first course, in college I maxed out my best buy card to buy the Canon Rebel xsi, and since then I regularly take "shutterbug" walks as we call them with my good friend K.

I tend to be drawn towards arches
I would LOVE to upgrade my camera in the near future as I have found myself taking photographs for friends but not too sure how distant future that will have to be.. I did ask Hubby for a new point and shoot for my birthday for those unexpected moments, my Rebel does not exactly fit into my purse. These ones are my favourites from last years shutterbug walks, I need to upgrade my software before posting the newest pics.

Anything can look interesting in black and white
Most of these were edited with a previous software which I no longer use... I have since re-edited them but have found while the quality may improve I still love these originals more. Must be a sentimental thing.





 
Random Flower
Rose from Hubby

My uncles horse (one of)

Random dandilion

The spider that lived in our balcony... no matter how many times we broke his web...
Graffiti: "I realized that i need you and i wondered if i could come home"