Pages

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

And then there were 5

WARNING - American Idol spoiler. Do not read if you plan on watching late.

I am writing this as we are watching so it may end up being a bit of a play by play.

So we are still watching Idol, despite my disappointment that America sent two of my top three favourites home. I'm still a little baffled by Pia, but I understand Paul. As much as I love his voice he just was not singing the right songs. I'm sure both of them will be back with records of their own and so I look forward to hearing what they come up with.

So that leaves Haley. She reminds me of my childhood, listening to my mothers Melissa Ethridge, and Sass Jordan c.ds She has that raw strong woman quality about her voice which I prefer over bubble gum pop. I tend to listen to a wide variety of music styles but always go back to I guess more alternative styles.

And now we wait.... They are giving the results.... So far Haley is safe :)

Whoa bottom 3 is Jacob, Casey and Scotty :) I think this is the first time I have agreed 100% with the bottom 3. I really think it should be Jacob going home next. Seriously I do not see him becoming the type of artist you would hear on the radio, he's too gospel which I find funny after seeing his mug shot ;) Ya that's right did you know that kid had to beg a judge to excuse his probation so he could be on Idol.

 And scratch that apparently Casey is going home! (good call Maria) I knew he wouldn't make it much longer but I thought for sure he would get another week in. Well I'm slightly annoyed Jacob is still around...

As long as either Haley or James win then all will be right in the world ;)

And yes I have been so bored lately and having a bit of bloggers block that I did infact just blog a play by play of American Idol ;) I do have a more serious post I am working on that I will be posting soon, and hopefully life will be getting a little more exciting soon so I will have more to write!